Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Cake Pops

My mother in law, my mom, and I made these arrangements for their church meeting. Everything for the meeting was black and pink, so we corridnated the dessert in those colors.  I had to hurry and tie the bows so i could take a picture before I left, so they are messy haha. I saw a picture when the were set up on the table at church (and the bows were fixed) and it looked really cute! We had fun making them!


These are the cake pops we did for christmas for friends and family

4 comments:

  1. Those are very impressive looking and such a fun idea. I will never forget you and Heidi showing up to our Halloween/Fall party with these amazing cake pops. I am glad to see you are still making them. I should give it a try some time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how exactly did you make them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of putting them in the glass/vase. I'm doing a similar idea for my son's 1st birthday party but using light blue and white. thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did you make it?

    ReplyDelete