Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Easter Party!

We had easter in St. George and it was a party!
This was a race between the sisters (except for lindsay because she is pregnant and we are way to competitive!) we had to run up the slide and find the white balloon in the bounce house that was FULL of hundreds of balloons and get it out of the bounce house. It was a FIGHT! In the end I came out of the bounce house with the white balloon :)
we had way too much fun in the bounce house!!
Ryan's easter basket... im not too creative
We stopped in Vegas on the way to Utah and ate at the bellagio

4 comments:

  1. So fun Whit!! I'm so glad I got to see you over Easter weekend :) Miss you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi whit! nice to see that you have updated your blog:) keep at it. Love yOu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Whit I am so glad i found you on here it has been forever...you look so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a blast. I am glad you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete